Baby wipes made in China
1. Baby wipes do not dissolve in water. Do not throw them away in the toilet to avoid clogging.
2. Discontinue use and consult your doctor in case of wound, redness, swelling, pain, itching and other symptoms.
3. Please do not put it in the place where high temperature and sunlight can reach, and be sure to close and seal it after use.
3. Keep it out of the baby's reach to avoid accidental feeding.
4. Open the seal sticker when using it, and close the sticker when not using it to keep the soft towel moist.
5. To keep baby wipes moist, choose different types of wipes according to actual use.
Baby Wipes made in China can not be added ingredients
Alcohol in wet wipes is mainly sterilization, but alcohol is volatile, easy to wipe the skin surface moisture loss, feeling tight and dry, causing skin discomfort, so it is not suitable for babies.
Spices and alcohol are both considered to be irritants, so the aroma should be selected according to the consumer's preference. However, the added flavor ingredients increase the risk of skin allergy, so for baby products, it is best to ensure natural purity. As a result, many brands of wipes are clearly labeled as "alcohol-free and flavor-free."
The purpose of preservatives is to protect products from microbial contamination and extend the shelf life and service life of products. However, improper use of preservatives can lead to atopic dermatitis. After spices, preservatives are the second most common cause of skin allergies and irritation.
Fluorescent agents should also not be in wet wipes. If the wipes contain fluorescent agent, it should be added in the treatment of non-woven raw materials, which is also bad for the baby's skin.
Water that is not adequately sterilized
The main ingredient of Baby Wipes made in China is water. The water must be treated pure water, otherwise the bacteria in the water will proliferate on the wet wipes, which is harmful to the Baby's skin and health. Big brands in the pure water this piece of quality control or more secure. This is the least safe part of the wipes from small manufacturers.
Post time: Jun-08-2022